MY DAD & MY MUM

when i was just a tiny kid , do you remember when the time you kissed my bruises or cleaned by soiled chin ?

you srambled for the balls i hit (short-winded more than not) yet , every time we'd play a game , you praised the "outs" i caught.

it seems like only yesterday , you wiped away my tears , and late at night i called your name , to chase away my fears .

thought, the time has changed your handsome grip , your hair snowy white , you gait's a little slower now , thick glasses help your slight .

oh , do i thirst for years gone by , to be that growing lad , re-living all my memories , of growing with you mum and dad .


#swear i love them so much (:

Sunday, October 30, 2011

my lover artist . atoyaii . tengokk muke die punn dah cair kan ? haha :)



Choi Min Hwan FT Island Youngest Member

Choi Min Hwan is one of the youngest members of the korean boy band FT Island, South Korea pop band. He was born on 11 November 1992 in South Korea and is still studying at high school. Choi Min Hwan goes to Eunil Information Industry High School.

Choi Min Hwan is the youngest/magnae and is the third member of FT Triple. He plays the drums and also had his acting debut last year in The Road Home. He is especially known for his adorable aegyeos.
Choi Min Hwan plays drums in the band and he is also the second sub vocal. Choi Min Hwan debuted in acting most recently in "The Road Home".

Choi Min Hwan Ideal Girl
FT Island members appeared on KBS JOY ‘Ent News – VIP Interview’ which will air on 21st and revealed their ideal girl.The youngest Choi Min Hwan said “2NE1’s Sandara Park catches my eyes lately. Even though I never got to talk to her, I like her. If there is time, I want to have tea with her” and received applause from members.Following this, Lee Hongki revealed “I like After School’s Joo Yeon.”

Choi Min Hwan Profile
Name: Choi MinHwan
Korean Name : 최 민 환
Position : Vocalist, Drums, (Vocalist,Drummer in FT Triple)
DOB: Nov 11th 1992
Blood type: A
Height: 171cm
Weight: 55kg
School: 양화중학교 3학년 (YangHwa Junior High School 3rd year)
Hobby: Making Music
Family: Parents, Younger Sibling, Minhwan
Talents: Drum, eating CHICKEN!
Nickname; 사오정 (SahOhJung)
Best Points: Cuteness
Position in band: Drummer - backbone of F.T Island!
What I like: Chicken!!
Motto: There's no tomorrow for me!?
For my future love: "My lovely beautiful girlfriend, plz take care of your health. Luv you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment